Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hadley's - They had me with the Cheesy Maccaroni

West Enders in Toronto keep getting better and better places to dine, hang out in and in general get a chance to enjoy the culinary capabilities of young talented chefs in this city.

This is another gem of a dining spot in Toronto, located on College and Dovercourt, across from the great YMCA that offers all kinds of programs and eye candy for whatever your tastes.

Such is the story of Hadley's.. great tasting food, reasonably priced with friendly & attractive staff, providing very efficient service.

The sparsely designed interior lets you focus on the food and that is where you have the opportunity to have your tastebuds riveted on the product(s) delivered to your table.

My choice tonight was a tender and meaty pulled pork and red cabbage sandwich, with flavour to blow your socks off, and a side of 3 cheese maccaroni which was ooey,gooey damn delicious!!

Add to this already superb meal, a free side of bite sized perfectly baked corn bread mini muffins & this dinner was nothing shorth of Magnifique, definitely not for the diet minded but well worth the indulgence and besides I can always do a run before work and a workout at lunch to burn off the extra calories I may have consumed.. but I wouldn't trade this dining experience for 1 ounce of caloric intake, as this was a truly delightful experience!

I'm certainly going to be back there many times, with as many people as I can introduce to this spot over the next few months.

Be sure to get here soon before the word of this new spot spreads and getting in will mean lining up to satiate your inner foodie, while worthwhile, I prefer getting in right away and starting the experience as soon as possible!



Tel # 416-588-3113




Licenced w/Beer & Wine

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I'm sorry it took me so long to find it but we all really appreciate it! Next time you come by let us know who you are!
    Lex
    (co-owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE - Sadly, Hadleys is gone - a Victim of a cool location - a landlord raising rents and the financial viability dropping at he prospect of higher rents.
    In my ear I hear my fathers wisdom, IF you open a business, buy the building - that way you are only beholden to you and not the mercy of the building owner.
    Thanks Dada - I still hear those words every time I think I want a shop

    ReplyDelete