Friday, August 5, 2011

For the Love Of Flash Mobs

Today I decided that I need to jump into a different mindset..and send out some joy to the readers of this blog.
I was thinking of what always makes me smile or laugh no matter how hard the day is..and the answer came to me by way of an email..flashmobs, they happen all over the world and whenever they happen in Toronto, I am nowhere near the event :(
This flashmob took place at the St. Lawrence Market, a place I was a regular at, but apparently not on this day - hope you enjoy this video, just search "Kissing Flashmob Toronto 2011"

And for 1 of the best turnouts for a flashmob event check out youtube for the following


Sound of Music Central Station Antwerp Belgian (on Youtube)


and on any given day or place run a search for flashmob and name a place, you are sure to find an uplifting video.

They make my day whenever I look at 1, enjoy!

Cheers,
Philip Here is the link to the Sound Of Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQLCZOG202k

No comments:

Post a Comment